Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Relationship Crash and (Painfully Slow) Burn!

* I wrote this over a year ago but am only now posting it. Hell, I guess I should have moved on when I wrote this!

Since I keep getting inundated with messages on my Facebook account noting the change in my relationship status to "single", I thought I would finally announce this to everyone on this public forum too. Yes, our relationship has crashed (think train wreck, car going over a cliff, natural disaster, etc.). I think the exact timing on this was around Christmas when Robin Leach could not make up his mind on the direction he wanted to go. And yes, as a result of that it has been a painfully long and slow burn over the course of the last few months. As Ms. Kung-Fu would say, "Your relationship has become the topic of a bad made-for-TV Lifetime movie". For those of you that don't watch Lifetime, the movies usually chronicle desperate women who fall for even more desperate men with plots that seem almost too farfetched to be true. Indeed I have had my share of bad made-for-TV moments. As for how I will categorize this relationship with Robin Leach....well, the jury is still out.

So, in keeping with the tradition of my past breakups, I will return to updating the blog and recounting the fabulous adventures I am sure to have over the next few months, years,.....who the hell knows! All I have to say now is that life is too short to waste your time on men who cannot commit 100%!

No comments: